For The Lake View Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a view lot, this raised Vacation home has a huge open living space and walls of windows across the back that offer wonderful vistas.
- The family room ceiling rises up in a beautiful vault that expands the space.
- Porches lie off the sunny breakfast nook and the master suite.
- There's a first floor guest suite and two more bedrooms on the upper floor.
- While the bathroom on this level is shared, it's quite large and has two sinks.
- If you need more room, attic space to the left can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 680 sq. ft.
- Storage: 318 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 8"
- Depth: 47' 1"
- Max ridge height: 41' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick