For the Wide Lot
About This Plan
- This house plan features four bedrooms spread out over a 109' wide footprint. The vaulted porte-cochere greets guests and provides a great formal entry to this luxury house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings abound, including a cathedral foyer, octagonal exercise area and raised dining, family and breakfast rooms.
- The family room is spacious and has a fireplace flanked by built-ins. A ledge by the kitchen provides informal seating and the breakfast room, with its views across a curved wall of glass, provides another great eating area.
- The master suite has views in three directions and accesses the covered patio. No luxury is spared in the master bath, complete with exercise room and enormous wardrobe built for two.
- The study has a fireplace of its own and has built-ins, all tucked behind double doors.
- Three bedrooms each have their own baths and the side entry garage has plenty of room for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,615 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 109' 10"
- Depth: 89' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 988 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick