Formal and Informal Living Spaces
About This Plan
- The huge combined living and dining room in this Craftsman home allows you to entertain while the kids get to stay in their own area in the family room.
- A built-in display niche by the dining room is perfect for your collectibles.
- Double doors in the family room open to the rear covered lanai.
- Another door in the owner's suite also opens to the lanai.
- The handy laundry closet fits side by side washer/dryer and is convenient to all the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss