Formal and Informal Spaces
About This Plan
- Round windows and a big arched entry porch enhance this Traditional house plan.
- The graceful curved staircase is a treat for the eyes as you enter the foyer.
- On the right, the formal dining room is nice and big to accommodate those family holidays.
- Fireplaces and built-ins can be found throughout the home and there's even a wine closet.
- In the kitchen, there's a massive amount of counter space plus a walk-in pantry.
- The sink is positioned to take in views of the breakfast nook and living room.
- A spacious master retreat awaits homeowners with a bayed sitting area, romantic fireplace, tray ceiling and a spa-like bathroom.
- Four big bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a huge media room that has a walk-in storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,959 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"