Four Bed Traditional Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- The multi-faceted façade of this home will catch the eye of passers by and neighbors alike.
- Multiple gables and the classic combination of brick and siding make an impressive statement, ideal for any type of neighborhood.
- Inside, an equally impressive floor plan awaits.
- The two-story foyer gives the perfect introduction to a vaulted great room with a see-thru fireplace and wall of windows.
- The spacious kitchen and keeping room are found nearby with a private covered porch off the attached breakfast area.
- The master suite includes a vaulted master bath with a soaking tub and luxurious walk-in shower.
- Three more roomy bedrooms are housed upstairs, with two additional full baths and a large attic space for extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 410 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick