Four Bedroom Brick and Stone House Plan
About This Plan
- Brick and stone, arched entry, and a courtyard garage give this Michael E. Nelson design a stunning exterior.
- Inside you will find an open layout and split bedroom design.
- The master suite is privately located at the rear of the home and features a vaulted ceiling, over-sized walk-in closet, and luxurious bath with a large glass shower and free standing tub.
- On the opposite side of the home is three additional bedrooms each with generous sized closets, a Jack & Jill bath between bedrooms 2 and 3, and a private bath for bedroom 4.
- A safe room in the garage and an optional bonus room with bath upstairs are also features of this home plan.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plans - 60618ND
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,849 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,849 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 322 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1099 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick