Four Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Wood shakes and decorative windows give this home plan a Craftsman style.
- Big porches front and back give you a place to enjoy the outdoors.
- Four columns define the dining room's space and separate it from the foyer and great room while still allowing views.
- From the kitchen sink you can see the rear screened porch and the great room fireplace.
- The master suite has double doors that lead to the back porch and a huge walk-in closet with a window seat.
- A bonus room and fourth bedroom can be found on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 453 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 456 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick