Four Bedroom Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- This modern home is sure to attract buyers with a great room that’s facing the front of the plan.
- A two-story ceiling in the entry draws you into the home, where the great room with cathedral ceiling lies to the left.
- The great room flows seamlessly into the dining room and kitchen beyond where a step ceiling defines the eating area.
- A den lies to the right of the entry with the master suite just behind.
- Here you’ll find a large walk-in closet, dual sinks, Jacuzzi tub and cathedral ceiling in the bedroom.
- Upstairs, bedrooms two and three both have walk-in closets and share a full bath off the hallway.
- The fourth bedroom enjoys a private bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,094 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,223 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 871 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1066 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss