Four Bedroom Traditional Home That Suits A Busy Family
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With three large gathering spaces on the main floor, this midsize Traditional home is well-designed to meet the needs of a busy modern family.
- In the entry and great room, a striking two-story ceiling creates an expansive sense of volume.
- Entering, you pass double doors on the left that open into the living room.
- Informal living spaces fill most of the rear, where the great room, nook and kitchen flow together.
- Wide windows, stacked two high, provide plenty of natural light on all but the darkest days.
- And when those dreary days and nights come, family and friends will enjoy the warmth of a two-sided direct vent gas fireplace.
- Ceiling height drops to eight feet in the nook and kitchen.
- A large walk-in pantry in the kitchen boosts storage space, and wide sliders in the bayed nook offer patio access.
- Laundry appliances are close by, in a big utility room outfitted with cabinets, deep sink and a wide counter, ideal for folding clothes or sewing.
- Connected to the garage as well as the kitchen, this space also serves as a mud room, handy for letting muddy paws or messy foot gear dry out.
- Amenities in the homes's master suite include: a roomy walk-in closet, two sinks, a soaking tub, and separately enclosed shower and toilet.
- Three more bedrooms and a bathroom are upstairs.