Four Bedroom Two-Story Craftsman
About This Plan
- There's no wasted space in this floor plan of this two-story Craftsman house plan.
- Step right into the big family where you can immediately see the big fireplace.
- A built-in entertainment center lies to the left of the fireplace.
- Dine informally in back with the eating area and kitchen are joined into one space.
- Off to the side, the master bedroom has a door that opens directly into the bathroom.
- On the second floor, a built-in desk lies close to the three bedrooms, making it easy for the kids to do homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 940 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 540 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12