Four Bedrooms and a Future Rec Room
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof tops this stately Traditional house plan designed for a large family.
- The two-story foyer makes a grand first impression and arched openings between rooms tells you this is a custom home.
- Other special features include a barrel vaulted hallway between the foyer and the spacious family room, with a built-in niche on one side for your collectibles.
- The kitchen gets a pass-through window into the giant family room so you don't feel left out of family activities.
- The huge master suite offers an elegant tray ceiling and has a spa-like bathroom with a stunning soaking tub set in the center.
- There's a guest bedroom on the opposite side of the home and upstairs, two more large bedrooms.
- Finish off the future rec room on your own timetable to add an extra 376 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 611 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 376 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 263 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"