Four Bedrooms in a Narrow Footprint
About This Plan
- Only 33' wide, this Country house plan still manages to give you four bedrooms, two on each floor.
- The big living room has a large fireplace and views of the kitchen and dining room beyond.
- A peninsula eating bar lets you grab a quick snack or a chat with the family chef while dinner is cooking.
- The rear porch is covered and has room for a nice grill.
- Loacted in the back of the home, the master suite enjoys a qiuet location.
- Two bedrooms upstairs each get a walk-in closet and a private bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a 2 car garage with house plan 52241WM (1,940 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 610 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss