Four Bedrooms on Two Floors
About This Plan
- Four bedrooms are evenly divided between the two floors of this handsome Craftsman house plan.
- This well-designed home offers a two-story great room and a huge open layout that lets the whole family be all together in one big space.
- The walk-in pantry by the kitchen is big enough for a built-in desk with window.
- Homeowners get a deluxe first floor master suite with a tray ceiling and a spacious master bathroom with a big soaking tub set in the middle.
- Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor and the remaining two bedrooms are upstairs, sharing a connected bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,298 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1007 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12