Four or Five Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful clipped rooflines distinguish this European home plan and set it apart.
- The study off the foyer has a walk-in closet and direct access to a full bathroom, making it ideal as a fifth bedroom.
- The main living area is all one space in an L shape so everyone can be together.
- Double doors in the dining area open to an outdoor terrace covered by a pergola.
- No stairs to climb in this master suite which is located off by itself in the back of the home.
- On the second floor a delightful open rail balcony hall connects the three bedrooms and lets you look down into both the foyer and the family room.
- A future rec room lies over the two car garage and has charming sloped ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,673 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 980 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 475 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 10"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick