French Country Abode
About This Plan
- The elegant exterior of this French Country house plan is a delight to behold and even nicer to live in.
- Inside, a two-story entry foyer is separated from the formal dining room by columns.
- The home comes with a formal living room and an informal family room in back.
- French doors open to the rear covered patio where you have room to grill.
- The quiet study has two built-in bookshelves and is located near the first floor master suite with its giant walk-in closet.
- Each bedroom on the upper floor has a walk-in closet and bedroom 4 gets a private bathroom.
- A sunken rec room is optional and adds 326 square feet of additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,078 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 963 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick