French Country Charm
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Round turrets and a hip roof with spires make you feel like you are in the French countryside.
- Both the grand foyer and the family room have ceilings that soar up for two stories.
- Four columns take the place of a back wall in the formal dining room, giving you clear views of the family room and foyer.
- A big curved island in the kitchen has an eating bar and gives those working at the sink terrific views of the bayed breakfast nook and the large open terrace.
- Tucked away by the laundry room, studio space makes a great craft room or a mini home office.
- The heavenly master suite has a large bayed sitting area and double doors out to the terrace.
- The two-way fireplace warms both the bedroom and the luxurious master bathroom.
- An extra-large walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections.
- Three huge bedroom suites are up on the second floor along with an enormous playroom.
- A key design feature is the open rail balcony hall with views on either side.
- Each side of the house has a two car garage for a balanced, proportioned look.
- Finish the lower level and gain an exercise room, home theater and a game room with wet bar plus another bedroom.