French Country Charm
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Round turrets and a hip roof with spires make you feel like you are in the French countryside.
- Both the grand foyer and the family room have ceilings that soar up for two stories.
- Four columns take the place of a back wall in the formal dining room, giving you clear views of the family room and foyer.
- A big curved island in the kitchen has an eating bar and gives those working at the sink terrific views of the bayed breakfast nook and the large open terrace.
- Tucked away by the laundry room, studio space makes a great craft room or a mini home office.
- The heavenly master suite has a large bayed sitting area and double doors out to the terrace.
- The two-way fireplace warms both the bedroom and the luxurious master bathroom.
- An extra-large walk-in closet is divided into his and her sections.
- Three huge bedroom suites are up on the second floor along with an enormous playroom.
- A key design feature is the open rail balcony hall with views on either side.
- Each side of the house has a two car garage for a balanced, proportioned look.
- Finish the lower level and gain an exercise room, home theater and a game room with wet bar plus another bedroom.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,805 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 5"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1105 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"