French Country Cottage of Brick and Stone
About This Plan
- The exterior of this French Country cottage is a tasteful blend of brick and stone. The courtyard-entry garage has stone bumpout and the covered entry is surrounded in stone as well.
- The home has a split bedroom layout with two beds sharing a bath on the right and the master suite with sitting area and patio access is on the left.
- The great room has a fireplace, views to the covered patio and is open ot the kitchen and dinette area.
- There is casual seating in the kitchen and lots of counterspace. The pantry gives you lots of storage.
- French doors open to the study just off the foyer.
- The covered patio in back is accessed from the dinette.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick