French Country Cottage with Outdoor living
About This Plan
- An arched entry porch and truly elegant exterior speak well for this French Country house plan.
- Double doors off the foyer open to reveal a large study that faces front..
- The open layout of the rest of the home makes it feel even larger.
- This home skips the wasted space of a formal dining room in favor of an informal dining nook off the kitchen.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see into the nook, the vaulted great room and the spacious outdoor living area.
- A walk-in pantry is tucked underneath the stairs leading up to attic space.
- The two bedrooms lie on opposite side of the home offering privacy for both bedrooms.
- In the master suite homeowners get twin walk-in closets and a large master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 9
- Framing Type: Stick