French Country Elegance
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A combination of brick and stone accents the exterior of this elegant French Country home plan with a split bedroom floor plan.
- The study with box bay window could become an additional bedroom since it has a walk-in closet and access to a full bath.
- Relax in the spacious family room with recessed entertainment center, fireplace and beamed cathedral ceiling. The kitchen and breakfast nook lie close by for a quick snack run.
- The gallery behind the living room gives you two doors accessing the covered patio which wraps around to the side of the famiy room.
- Double doors lead to the master bedroom with a bay window and ceiling that vaults from 9' to 11'. A bumpout lets in natural light.
- Two bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, share a bath on the opposite side of the house. Both have walk-in closets.
- A large utility room is tucked behind the garage.
- The bonus room on the second floor has a charming window seat and a convenient powder room option.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version without the bonus and family room, see house plan 48071FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 627 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 76' 1"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 671 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick