French Country Elegance
About This Plan
- Stone and brick, a steep hip roof and decorative wooden shutters all add up to French Country appeal in this handsome home plan.
- The formal dining room with tray ceiling is open to the foyer while across the way, the quiet study enjoys a bya window.
- Most of your time will be spent in the huge open informal area in back.
- Double doors in the great room lead to the rear covered patio where you can while away your leisure time.
- The spacious master suite sports a tray ceiling and has its own covered patio.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms have easy access to the large bonus room.
- The garage has two openings - one 16'x7' and the other 8'x7' - and provides plenty of space for your vehicles.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 978 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 234 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 28 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 817 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick