French Country Elegance
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Graceful and elegant, this French Country home plan has a thoroughly modern interior with an open concept main living area.
- Keep your eye on all the activity from the kitchen where you can see the big fireplace in the vaulted great room.
- Sliding glass doors open to the covered outdoor living area with a barbecue section and cozy fireplace.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Thoughtful details in the master include a corner fireplace, huge walk-in closet with built-in shelves and a spacious master bathroom.
- Should you need more space, the bonus room on the second floor can easily become a 4th bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get a grander home with house plan 69460AM (4,352 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,930 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,930 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 270 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 558 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1079 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss