French Country Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant stone and brick facade coupled with steep hip rooflines give this French Country home the feel of a true estate.
- Unique features abound, such as the raised study with bay window and computer nook, a built-in pub and sunken living room with tray ceiling.
- The master suite is a large and luxurious retreat with a romantic fireplace and bayed sitting area, perfect for a chaise lounge.
- The outdoor casita comes fully equipped with a summer kitchen and fireplace for all your outdoor entertaining.
- Or you can entertain in the huge second floor raised games room with a wet bar nearby and a built-in media center.
- The pub also serves the theater room and has the convenience of a half bath close by.
- Each of the two bedrooms on this level has a private bathroom and huge walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,634 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,562 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,072 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 899 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 216 sq. ft.
- Entry: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 117' 0"
- Depth: 109' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1331 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"