French Country Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- An attractive porte cochere separates the garages in this elegant French Country estate home plan.
- Enter the spacious foyer through double doors, where you have views of the elaborate curved staircase and the beamed dining room.
- Two columns separate the foyer from the huge two-story gathering room with its warm fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- An enormous island in the gourmet kitchen gives you extra counter space and the six burner stove makes it easy to cook all those holiday meals.
- There is another fireplace in the screened porch to warm those chilly nights.
- The main floor master suite has a five-sided sitting area with tray ceiling and a spectacular master bath with his and her walk-in closets.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has its own walk-in closet.
- Entertain in grand style in the huge game room complete with wet bar and theater room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,872 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 131' 0"
- Depth: 84' 6"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1042 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick