French Country Estate with Vaulted Billiards Room
About This Plan
- Beamed ceilings top the combination living/dining room of this elegant French Country estate house plan.
- The big fireplace anchors the room and gives you roaring fires on cold, chilly nights.
- During good weather you can step out onto the screened porch that has an outdoor fireplace to warm you.
- The open terrace has a summer kitchen for grilling.
- The spacious master suite has a bayed sitting area, an enormous private bathroom and one giant closet divided into his and her sections.
- Friends and family can party in the huge vaulted billiards room that comes with a large wet bar.
- There is a walk-in cedar closet for out-of-season storage and two spacious bedroom suites.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 781 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss