French Country Farmhouse Plan with Screened Porch and Vaulted Great Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This 3-bed, 3.5 bath house plan - designed on a rear walkout basement - gives you just under 3,000 square feet of heated living space.
- One bedroom and bath is in the lower level, as is a rec room and storage room which could be turned into a bedroom suite.
- A vaulted great room commands the center of the home and has a fireplace and access to the back screen porch with fireplace.
- The master suite also enjoys outdoor access. Bed 2 is located across the home and has a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bath.
- Related Plan: Get an attached garage and bonus room with house plan 29916RL (2,365 square feet).
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,145 sq. ft.
- Storage: 385 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 450 sq. ft.
- Deck: 240 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 375 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 772 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 825 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 2"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss