French Country Home Plan Grand Turret
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A grand turret houses the formal dining room with 14' ceiling in this elegant European house plan.
- The open floor plan creates wonderful views between the rooms.
- Built-in cabinets flank the fireplace in the great room that is open to the kitchen and informal breakfast nook.
- A covered outdoor living area has both a fireplace and a cooking station, perfect for grilling.
- Tray ceilings enhance the master suite that has access to the covered porch and backyard.
- An elegant port cochere makes a dramatic curbside impression.
- On the second floor, a raised area provides for theater seating in the great room with a wet bar and half bath.
- French doors open to a balcony with wrought-iron railings.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 48576FM (2,973 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,643 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 836 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 971 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick