French Country Home Plan with 3 Beds and a Home Office
About This Plan
- A stone, stucco and board and batten exterior - along with two decorative dormers - combine to give this 3 bed house plan great curb appeal.
- Step into the home through a pair of French doors and catch a glimpse of the great room with fireplace ahead. Beams run front to back and French doors open to the vaulted rear porch with fireplace.
- An open floor plan promotes good traffic flow and wonderful views from the dining room. The kitchen has a large island with seating for four and two pantries.
- Work from him in the home office with windows facing the front.
- This home boasts a four car garage, two side entry and two front-facing.
- Related Plan: Replace the office with a dining room and a pocket office with house plan 60558ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,739 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,739 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 388 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1288 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick