French Country Home Plan with Media Room and Fifth Bedroom Expansion Upstairs
About This Plan
- With its old world exterior, this French Country home plan has great curb appeal.
- The grand room is directly ahead as you enter the 2-story foyer. It has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and views to the back. The room is open to the kitchen with seating at the angled counters. and you can serve meals in the breakfast room or the dining room with equal ease.
- A living room is open to the foyer and has a vaulted ceiling.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a five-fixture bath and a large walk-in closet. Across the home, a guest room has its own bath.
- Upstairs gives you two more bedrooms with their own baths and a media room. There is also expansion space giving you the possibility to add a fifth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 15612GE, 15807GE and 15862GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,270 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick