French Country Home Plan with Sunny Study or Hobby Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Use the hobby room in this gorgeous French Country home plan as a study or even as an extra bedroom.
- Windows on two sides add enough light to make a great craft or jigsaw puzzle room.
- The large great room connects with the kitchen and breakfast nook for an open feel.
- An L-shaped master walk-in closet will hold all your clothes in style.
- Stairs lead up to a large bonus space with a fabulous rec room that opens to a huge deck. The media room can also be converted to a private upper bedroom.
- Related Plan: Gain an extra garage bay and front-facing study with house plan 48378FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,564 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 68' 3"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 806 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick