French Country Home with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Enjoy all the features of a much bigger house in this French Country home that is a manageable size.
- You get a study with a bay window and bookshelves plus a marvelous open layout in the main living area.
- A three-way gas-log fireplace is shared by the kitchen, dining room and great room.
- Split bedrooms allow privacy for the elegant master suite with its tray ceiling.
- Finish off the second floor bonus room and gain an extra 271 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick