French Country Home with Future Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A big, elegant arched entry door makes a grand first impression when entering this one level European home plan.
- The combination of brick and stone plus the steep hip roof gives a stately appearance.
- Double doors open to reveal a marvelous open layout where the views flow from room to room.
- A 42" high breakfast bar sits by the kitchen sink so you can see what's going on in the great room and hand over snacks.
- Most of the bedrooms are away from the master suite, allowing for quiet and privacy.
- Bedroom 2 can be used as a study or an additional bedroom with walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Future bonus space lies on the second floor over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,993 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 360 sq. ft.
- Entry: 56 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 66' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 828 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick