French Country Home With Open Layout
About This Plan
- The Old World charm of the outside of this French Country home plan gives way to an open floor plan inside.
- Sweeping views start right at the front door where you can see all the way from the foyer to the outdoor covered living area in back.
- The kitchen has a large work island and a walk-in pantry plus lots of counter space. Double doors off the breakfast nook lead to a large game room with tray ceiling.
- Set off by itself for privacy, the master suite gives you lots of room for furniture placement and a walk-in closet that is a work of art.
- Built-in shelving and a chest of drawers come standard and the closet has 22 linear feet of hanging space.
- A jack and jill bathroom on the other side of the house serves the two other family bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,827 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,827 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 82' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick