French Country House Plan for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- An arched entry porch and front dormer heighten the curb appeal of this modest French Country house plan designed for a narrow lot.
- You can relax in the huge open living area or hide away in the quiet den at the front of the house.
- A corner fireplace in the great room can be seen from the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen.
- Split bedrooms keep the master suite peaceful and quiet.
- Step out onto the rear covered porch right from your bedroom.
- The roof is stick framed with a 10:12 pitch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 48471FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick