French Country House Plan with 10' High Ceilings
About This Plan
- Tall 10' high ceilings top most of the rooms in this stunning French Country house plan.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer and gallery making it feel even larger than it is.
- In the front-facing study, bookshelves line the back wall.
- The heart of the home is the huge great room with its big fireplace and triple windows that overlook the rear covered patio.
- In the upscale kitchen, the sink looks out over the great room and a work island adds extra counter space and cabinets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 lie far away from the secluded and spacious master suite.
- A double tray ceiling, large master bathroom and giant walk-in closet with built-ins will pamper homeowners.
- Up on the second floor, the fourth bedroom lies close to the media room and huge rec room.
- The upstairs is as big as the rec room and gives your family a second place to enjoy the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,387 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,517 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 37 sq. ft.
- Deck: 277 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 65' 3"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1053 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick