French Country House Plan with Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A graceful arched entry door makes an wonderful first impression in this French Country house plan.
- The entry foyer inside rises up two stories with a glimpse of the huge great room beyond.
- Both the great room and the informal hearth room offer corner fireplaces that add a cozy feel.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired since it has a closet and nearby full bathroom.
- Set in the back of the house away from street noise, the master bedroom features a lovely tray ceiling and a huge master walk-in closet with 23' linear feet of hanging space.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the opposite side of the house and shared a connected bathroom with two sinks.
- Bonus space over the two car garage can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,560 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,560 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 434 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 20 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick