French Country House Plan with Dormers Illuminating Cathedral Great Room
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living in this spectacular European home plan with its brick and stone exterior and porte-cochere.
- From the foyer you have views out the back. Step into the great room and the cathedral ceiling will impress. Two dormer skylights help pierce the piece with light and a 42"-high ledge connects to the kitchen.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer and a butler's pantry connects to the kitchen for easy serving. A study with french doors makes for a quiet retreat.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a luxury bath. A door leads to the outdoor living room complete with fireplace.
- Two bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a bath. Laundry is steps away for convenience.
- Stairs in the back take you to a large future space above the 2-car garage. A half bath and wet bar make this a great space.
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,957 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,957 sq. ft.
- Entry: 67 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 5"
- Depth: 76' 1"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick