French Country House Plan with Private In-law Suite
About This Plan
- Stucco and stone adorn the facade of this French Country house plan with arched windows adding character to the bonus area above the 3-car garage. This design's alternate layouts provide the homeowner with maximum flexibility.
- The open-concept floor plan combines the rear-facing great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook, which includes a bay window. An L-shaped counter surrounds a prep island, and a corner pantry offers plenty of storage space.
- A formal dining room off the foyer could serve as a study with pockets doors providing privacy, if preferred.
- The owner's suite boasts an elegant tray ceiling and bay window, and a walk-in closet is presented on the way to the 5-fixture bath. Down the hall, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath, across from the laundry / craft room.
- The in-law suite is ideal for multi-generational living and includes a bedroom, living room with a kitchenette, and a full bath.
- Additional storage space is included in the 3-car garage, and built-in lockers and a drop zone in the mudroom help you get organized before entering the home.
Optional Main Level Layouts
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,015 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,015 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 698 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12