French Country Stunner
About This Plan
- This French Country stunner offers 4 bedrooms plus a study. And it comes in an alternate version giving you more options to play with.
- The most dramatic feature is the great room with cathedral ceiling which you can catch a glimpse of as soon as you step inside the formal entry. Built-ins flank the fireplace and three sets of windows open to views of the outdoors.
- Columns help define the formal dining room which has views of the great room.
- An outdoor living room has its own fireplace.
- The kitchen opens to the great room and the breakfast room has access to the outdoor living room.
- Laundry is tucked away in its own centralized area.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and outdoor living room access.
- You have room for 3 cars in the 2+1 garage design.
- Stairs lead to a bonus room giving you plenty of expansion options.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see house plan 48360FM (2,360 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,817 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 814 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick