French Country With Sweeping Roofline
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- This country French house plan features an angled garage and a perfect blend of stone and stucco to make this design a stunner for your dream home.
- A barrel-vaulted ceiling greets you as you enter the home and a wall of windows beckons you to enter and enjoy the main living area.
- A spacious kitchen is a chef's delight with a large island that overlooks the dining area and great room while keeping you in the loop of daily family life.
- A den with coffered ceiling design leads you to the right of the home and back to the master suite where a large bay window is the perfect spot to relax with a book.
- Three additional bedrooms and a casual family room for the kids are located on the second floor, each with walk-in closet.
- A three-stall angled garage with plenty of storage for your toys completes this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1533 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss