French Traditional Design
About This Plan
- If you are looking for elegance and warmth you'll find both in this French Traditional home plan.
- Upon entering this design you'll feel the openness created by the expansive great room with optional fireplace adjoined by the formal dining room with eight-inch columns.
- Meal preparation is made easy in the convenient kitchen and breakfast room with access to a lovely covered porch, perfect for morning coffee and paper.
- Bedrooms two could be utilized as an office for the young professional.
- Nine-foot boxed ceilings, full bath and large walk-in closet accent the master bedroom.
- This open floor plan design has everything suitable for today's families.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,479 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,479 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 2"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick