Fully Featured Barn-Style Modern House Plan with Indoor Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- This modern, barn house plan boasts sweeping roof lines, functional design touches, and charming, rustic materials, which all come together to create a warm, inviting energy.
- Inside the home, you’ll be welcomed into a two story foyer, bordered by a private study and theater, with a supremely open, central living core straight ahead.
- The center of everyday living consists of a massive L-shaped kitchen with a large island, an open dining space, and a great room with folding door access to the deluxe, outdoor living space.
- The master bedroom gets almost the entire left side of the home to itself. The room is flooded with light via plenty of windows, and the space feels even larger thanks to the vaulted ceiling.
- On the opposite side of the home, four bedrooms (five including the flex room) are arranged thoughtfully around a large central activity room. This can function as a bonus room, creative space, or a second living room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,841 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,841 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 6"
- Depth: 77' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 984 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front