Gambrel Roof House Plan with 4 or 5 Bedsedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Charming dormers and a gambrel-roofed garage present a pleasing appearance in this Country house plan.
- Choose from four or five bedrooms by using the study as a fifth bedroom.
- The ceiling in the foyer is partially open to the second floor so you can look upwards.
- The breakfast nook and kitchen get a vaulted ceiling that unites the two rooms.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room take you out to the huge rear deck.
- Homeowners get a delightful first floor master suite with his and her wardrobe closets.
- An open rail hallway on the second floor gives you views of the kitchen/nook below.
- Finish the future rec room and gain an extra 459 square feet of finished living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 459 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor