Gambrel With Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- A Gambrel roof and three dormers plus decorative shutters give this Cape Cod home plan its charm.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer giving you balanced proportions.
- The living room flows into the rear family room with its big fireplace.
- Beamed ceilings top both the kitchen and the breakfast area.
- Homeowners will enjoy the quiet master suite tucked into the rear of the home by itself.
- The master bath has a door that leads to the deck or screened porch.
- On the second floor, a balcony overlooks part of the family room below.
- Future rec space lies over the garage should you need more room to expand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,537 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 843 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick