About This Plan
- A delightful gazebo at the front porch is an exciting element to the design of this home plan. Siding, stone and shakes add color to the fa'ade.
- A gas fireplace with windows to each side on the rear wall creates a wonderful first impression as viewed from the Foyer.
- A large island with seating defines the kitchen and a rear covered porch creates an inviting outdoor living space.
- The study offers a great place for the family computer and the master bedroom suite showcases a view to the rear yard, raised ceiling, whirlpool tub and two vanities.
- Overlooking the foyer,the second floor balcony leads to three spacious bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,239 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 716 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 43' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss