Georgian House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A beautifully proportioned facade and hip roof give a graceful appearance to this Georgian house plan.
- Double doors off the foyer open to reveal a study with pocket doors on the other side that open it up to the family room.
- Cozy up to the big fireplace flanked by built-ins in the family room or head out to the large deck in back.
- A walk-in pantry and peninsula eating bar add storage space to the efficient kitchen.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs where the elegant master suite gets a double tray ceiling and a sitting room.
- Step down to the sunken bonus room, located over the garage to keep noise away from the rest of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"