Getaway with Wraparound Views
About This Plan
- Enjoy views on three sides with the wraparound covered porch on this getaway house plan. Square columns add to the allure of this design as does a shed dormer that brings light into the home.
- The light-filled kitchen is separated by the living and dining rooms by an eat-at counter. A fireplace in the living room is a nice touch.
- The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and has sliding door access to the rear porch.
- On the main level you'll find a 2-car garage and an unfinished basement. If you need this space finished, see house plan 18234BE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,132 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 849 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 911 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 9"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss