Gingerbread Victorian House Plan
About This Plan
- Gingerbread decorative trim and a lovely wrap-around porch grace this large Victorian house plan.
- The dining room is set in a bay and is enclosed on three sides by the covered front porch.
- The great big wide foyer gives you immediate views of the family room that has a two-story ceiling.
- This house gets lots of light from plenty of windows along the back of the home.
- The master suite is on the main floor and benefits from a see-through fireplace shared with the study.
- The big soaking tub is one step up, set in a bay with a handy shelf for all your spa accessories.
- Two big bonus rooms are up on the second floor, both of them huge.
- Each bedroom on this level gets a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,049 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,423 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 626 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 879 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"