Golf or Media Room on Finished Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A gracefully arched front porch gives you a wonderful introduction to this one story Traditional house plan with a finished lower level.
- Tray and coffered ceilings, fireplaces and built-ins can be found throughout the whole house.
- Large, open spaces are the hallmark of this design with a huge formal dining room that opens to a massive covered deck.
- The first floor master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it has a romantic fireplace and a large sitting area.
- The three car garage is split into two sections with extra storage areas in between.
- But the real show-stopper is on the huge finished lower level where you have three bedrooms and an enormous family room with wet bar.
- The golf room is perfect for practicing your swing or use it as a fabulous media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,296 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 2"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1228 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"