Gorgeous 3-Bed French Country House Plan with Bonus Room and Screen Porch
2.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Southern charm meets French country to create this gorgeous, 3-bedroom house plan. Exterior brick, shake siding accents, an arched, gabled porch, and an oversized door, pair beautifully to offer grand curb appeal.
- Bordering the foyer, sits a quiet study. Centered in the heart of this home, a fireplace with surrounding built-ins can be enjoyed throughout the great room and kitchen. An oversized island offers ample workspace for meal preparation.
- The high, vaulted ceiling extends beyond the great room into the expansive screen porch which features a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- Retreat to your private, master bedroom located on one side of the home, featuring a 5-fixture bathroom with an oversized shower, barrel-vaulted ceiling, and dual, walk-in closets. On the opposite side of the home, discover two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The 2-car garage opens to a mudroom and walk-in pantry. A main-level, laundry room sits adjacent the mudroom. An optional bonus room, or fourth bedroom, sits above the garage and includes a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 25760GE (2,687 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,806 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 1"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12