Gorgeous Farmhouse House Plan with Optional Bonus Space
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A 6' deep front porch with a handsome metal roof makes for a splendid entrance into this gorgeous Farmhouse house plan.
- As you step in the two-story foyer, the large dining room is open on the right.
- Across the hall, a guest bedroom comes with a private bathroom.
- The main living area in back has a wall of glass that gives you a view of the back deck.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with a lovely tray ceiling and both a walk-in and a linear clothes closet.
- There are two more bedrooms upstairs with an open railing hallway so you can see down into the foyer below.
- Add the optional hall into the optional bonus room to give you even more space.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,975 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,975 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 415 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss